Gun Mayhem 2 Is Worth Playing!
Gun Mayhem 2 is the 2nd version of the Gun Mayhem series, which can be played alone or with a friend. Your objective in the game will be to defeat your opponent by using numerous weapons. There are ten stages in the campaign mode and in every stage you will meet different kinds of enemies. These enemies will make your campaign a challenging one!
Playing the game is easy and a novice can too play without any difficulties. There are different key controls for first-players and multi-players. For single players the Arrow keys have to be used for movement, ‘Z’ for fire, and ‘X’ for throwing bombs. For multi-players the ‘W, A, D, S” keys are to be used for movement in the game. ‘T’ key is for fire and ‘Y’ key is for throwing bombs. Those who want to play the game with pals need to set up the controls by clicking the ‘options’ button. These controls are especially devised for 3 players and 4 players.
There are seven different challenges available in the game and you should test all of them:
- Handgun Training
- Shotgun Training
- SMG Training
- Assault Rifle Training
- Dynamite Toss
- Sniper Training
- Crate Collection
Similarly, there are seven modes in the game. Each mode is extremely challenging, and as you progress in the game it will get more difficult to beat the opponents.
- Last Man Standing: In this mode, the last player that is alive wins the game.
- Last Team Standing: Similar to the previous mode, except that the players can battle in teams.
- Survival: You will be provided with 5 lives in this mode and death is inevitable.
- One Hit One Kill: As soon as you are hit by the De-materializer, death is certain.
- Gun Game: In this mode, you can level up your weapons by killing your opponents. The first player who gets a kill with all weapons will be the winner.
- Gun Game Reversed: Similar to Gun Game mode, except that you will start with a powerful weapon and as you keep reaching new levels, your weapons will get weaker.
- Jetpacks: Same Last Man Standing mode but with additional Jetpacks for every player.
Are you still confused? Don’t worry; here are some tips and tricks that you could use to make your game simpler:
- If you are on the Dynamite Toss Challenge then hold down the Dynamite Key to get more power. Moreover, dynamite will never explode if it is stationary.
- Be careful that you do not run out of bullets in the Gun Game mode.
- If you do not intend to customize your character from scratch in the beginning of the game then you can use the pre-made character.
- The weapon library is filled with innumerable Shotguns, Mini-guns, Snipers, SMGs, etc. Among them, the guns have limited ammo so be careful while using them.
Gun Mayhem 2 has amazing features that will make you addicted to the game. Don’t forget to use the tricks that are mentioned-above as they will ensure that your game becomes an engrossing one.